End User License Agreement
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY.
THIS END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT ("AGREEMENT") IS BETWEEN HCL AMERCIA INC. (THE "COMPANY") AND THE PERSON WHO SUBSCRIBES TO THE SOLUTION(S) PROVIDED WHICH ACCOMPANIES THIS AGREEMENT (THE "USER"). THIS AGREEMENT GIVES THE USER THE RIGHT TO ACCESS AND USE THE COMPANY'S SOLUTION(S) THAT ARE SUBSCRIBED TO FROM THE COMPANY. THE COMPANY MAY CHARGE IF APPLICABLE FOR EVERY MICROSOFT CRM USER DEPLOYED IN THE USER’S CRM SYSTEM. THE COMPANY IS WILLING TO GRANT A USER THE RIGHT TO ACCESS AND USE THE COMPANY'S SOLUTION(S) ONLY IF THE USER ACCEPTS ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
BY INSTALLING THIS APPLCIATION AND ACCESS THIS SERVICE THE USER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE USER HAS READ THIS AGREEMENT, UNDERSTANDS IT, AND AGREES TO BE BOUND BY IT. IF THE USER DOES NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS IN THIS AGREEMENT, THE USER SHOULD NOT ACCESS OR OTHERWISE UTILIZE THE PRODUCTS BECAUSE NO LICENSE SHALL HAVE BEEN GRANTED THERETO.
1. LICENSE. In consideration of User's adherence to all provisions of this Agreement, the Company grants the User a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and use the Company's solutions.
2. RESTRICTIONS. User may not copy, modify, or transfer the solution to others, in whole or in part, except as expressly provided in this Agreement. The solution contains trade secrets of the Company, and the User may not reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, or translate the solutions, or otherwise attempt to derive its source code or the source code through which the solution is accessed, or authorize any third-party to do any of the foregoing. The license granted hereunder is personal to the User, and any attempt by the User to transfer any of the rights, duties or obligations hereunder shall terminate this Agreement and be void. The User may not rent, lease, loan, resell, or distribute the solution or any part thereof in any way including, but not limited to, making the solution available to others via shared access to a single computer, a computer network, or by sharing access information, which includes the User's Username and Password.
5. TERMINATION. This Agreement will terminate immediately if the User breaches any term of this Agreement. Further, in the event of a termination or expiration of any agreement between the Company, the User's right to access and use the solutions may also terminate or expire without prior notice to User. A User may terminate this Agreement at any time by notifying the Company in writing or phone call prior to the 1st of the month (payment processing). Or a user can terminate by going into the solution and "Unsubscribe". Upon receipt of notice of termination from the User, the license and the User's access to the solutions(s) shall expire on the last day of the month.
6. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN, THE COMPANY'S SOLUTION(S) ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES. THE COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND, FOR THE SOLUTION(S) AND ANY OTHER MATERIAL PROVIDED TO THE USER BY THE COMPANY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SOLUTION(S) ARE ERROR-FREE, THAT THEIR OPERATION WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT SOLUTION(S) WILL MEET ANY PARTICULAR USER REQUIREMENTS. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY AND PROVIDES NO ASSURANCE THAT THE SOLUTION(S) WILL MEET CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS OF ANY REGULATORY AUTHORITY OR OTHER ASSOCIATION LICENSING AGENCY, WITHIN OR OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES.
9. SEVERABILITY. If any part of this Agreement is for any reason found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall not be affected and same shall remain in effect.