Warning: Permission to use the software of Farsight Solutions Limited ("Software") is conditional upon the legal entity to whom the Software has been supplied ("You" or "Your") accepting the terms and conditions ("Terms") set out below. By accessing the Software, You will be deemed to have read and accepted these Terms. Acceptance will bind You and all of Your permitted users to the terms and conditions of these Terms. If You do not accept these Terms, then You must not install or permit installation or use of the Software.
The Software is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The Software is licensed, not sold.
1 GRANT OF LICENSE
Acceptance of these Terms grants You the following rights:
• Use of Software: You may use, access, display, run, or otherwise interact with ("Run") the Software, or any prior version, on any Microsoft Dynamics system ("System") for which You have been issued a license key for the Software by Farsight Solutions.
• Limited License: Farsight Solutions only grants You a license to use the Software up to the expiry date of the license, and only for the purposes of evaluating the Software for Your commercial use.
• Reservation of Rights: All rights not expressly granted are reserved by Farsight Solutions Limited ("Farsight Solutions").
2 OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS
• No Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly: You may not copy, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software under any circumstances.
• Separation of Components: The Software is licensed as a single product. Its component parts may not be separated.
• Trademarks: These terms do not grant You any rights in connection with any trademarks or service marks of Farsight Solutions.
• Rental: You may not rent, lease, or lend the Software.
• Termination: Your right to Run the Software terminates without notice and without prejudice to the remaining legal rights of Farsight Solutions if You fail to comply with any of these Terms.
All title and copyrights in and to the Software (including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music and text incorporated into the Software), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the Software are owned by Farsight Solutions. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content that may be accessed through use of the Software is the property of the respective content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. These Terms grants You no rights to use such content.
4 LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. FARSIGHT SOLUTIONS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL FARSIGHT SOLUTIONS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON, FIRM, COMPANY OR ANY OTHER BODY FOR ANY LOSS, DIRECT, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL, IN CONTRACT OR IN TORT OR FOR ANY NEGLIGENT MISSTATEMENT OR OMISSION, BY REASON OF, ARISING FROM OR IN RELATION TO THESE TERMS, THE SOFTWARE, THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE OR ANY RELIANCE ON THE SOFTWARE.
5 COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS
You agree to use the Software in compliance with all local laws and regulations and You agree to comply with all export restriction including the export control laws and regulations of the United States.
The English language version of these Terms prevails over any other language version.
Failure or delay by Farsight Solutions in enforcing any right or provision of these Terms is not deemed to be a waiver of such provision or right with respect to any breach.
These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of New York, United States of America.