This web application and mobile based app are owned by the Contactous Pte Ltd. Its head office is at 24 Raffles Place, #25-02A Clifford Centre, Singapore 048621.
1. Acceptance of Terms - By accessing and using the Site, you accept and agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions contained in these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you should not access or use the Site.
2. Changes to Terms - Contactous reserves the right to modify, amend, update, or delete these Terms at any time and for any reason without notice to you. Any such modifications, amendments, updates or deletions will be effective immediately upon posting.
Contactous gives no warranty of any kind (express or implied) in relation to this website and its contents, and assumes no responsibility or liability for errors, omissions, interruptions, delays and/or viruses on this website. Contactous also reserves the right at any time to make changes and amendments to the website as it deems appropriate and without prior notice. Your continued use of the Site after such posting shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by you of the changes.
3. Scope of Use - The Site is provided for your personal information and non-commercial use. The commercial use, reproduction, transmission or distribution of any information, software or other material made available through the Site without the prior written consent of Contactous is strictly prohibited. You agree to use the Site only for purposes that are lawful and permitted by the Terms. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access), or systematically retrieve data from, any part of the Site through any automated means (including use of scripts, bots or web crawlers). Gathering data from the Site through harvesting or automated means is strictly prohibited. You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Site or interferes with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site.
Whilst reasonable efforts are made to ensure accurate and complete presentation of information (in the form of text, graphics, links or other items), Contactous and its related partners, directors, agents and employees shall not be held liable or responsible in any way for any and/or all consequences (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, or loss of information) that may arise from the direct or indirect use of, or reliance upon, or inability to use, any materials or contents on this website.
4. No Professional Advice - The information available on the Site is intended to be a general information resource regarding the matters covered, and is not tailored to your specific circumstance. You should not construe this as legal, accounting or other professional advice. Use of the information on this Site is at your own risk.
5. Suggestions submitted to Contactous through the Site - By submitting ideas, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals (“Suggestions”) to Contactous through its Contact Us page and/or email, you acknowledge and agree that: (a) your Suggestions do not contain confidential or proprietary information; (b) Contactous is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Suggestions (c) Contactous may use or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) your Suggestions for any purpose, in any way, in any media worldwide; (d) Contactous may have something similar to the Suggestions already under consideration or in development; (e) your Suggestions automatically become the property of Contactous without any obligation of Contactous to you and you hereby assign to Contactous all right, title and interest (including all intellectual property rights) in such Suggestions; and (f) you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from Contactous under any circumstances.
6. Intellectual Property - Materials and contents and logos on this website are protected by copyright laws and may not be modified, publicly displayed, distributed, published, broadcast or used for any public or commercial purposes without the explicit written permission from Contactous. Any unauthorized use may violate copyright, trademark and other laws. The Content and all rights therein is the exclusive property of Contactous or its licensors. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Contactous owns copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such Content, as well as in some or all of the content original to it. You may not copy, modify, decompile, reverse engineer, publish, distribute, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the Content in whole or in part without the express permission of Contactous and its licensors or as otherwise expressly permitted by applicable law. Contactous bears no risk, responsibility or liability in the event that a user does not obtain such explicit written permission. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights in the Content by use of the Site.
7. Advertisements and Promotions - Contactous may run advertisements and promotions from third parties on the Site. Your business dealings or correspondence with, or participation in promotions of, such third parties, and any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. Contactous is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of third-party advertisers on the Site.
8. Links - Third party links on this website are provided as a form of offering convenience to the user. Contactous does not control and is not responsible for the information, content and resources presented on these sites, or for their policies on any matters including privacy. It does not imply or indicate any endorsement of the material on such web-sites or any endorsement of their related operators, sponsors and owners. Contactous shall not be held responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or sustained by the direct or indirect use of the materials or contents from these links.
9. Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability - YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. Contactous AND THEIR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, PARTNERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS AND LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO: (i) THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; (ii) NON-INFRINGEMENT; (iii) THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; AND (iv) WITH RESPECT TO THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE.
NEITHER Contactous, THEIR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, PARTNERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS ARE LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF USERS OF THE SITE OR THIRD-PARTIES AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
ANY CONTENT DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR AND HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION WITH RESPECT TO ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM, INTERNET ACCESS, DOWNLOAD OR DISPLAY DEVICE, OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT Contactous AND THEIR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, PARTNERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE.
10. Indemnification - You agree to indemnify and hold Contactous and their directors, employees, agents, contractors, partners, content providers and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of: (A) Content you submit, post, transmit, modify or otherwise make available through the Site; (B) your use of the Site; (C) your violation of these Terms; or (D) your violation of any rights of another.
11. Termination - Contactous may terminate, limit or suspend your access to the Site at any time without notice to you. You agree that all terminations, limitations of access and suspensions for cause shall be made in Contactous’s sole discretion and that Contactous shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your account, any associated email address, or access to the Site.