1. RIGHTS OF THE SOFTWARE AND ADJUSTMENT SERVICES
(1) In the case of a purchase license, the Contractor shall grant the Client a simple, non-exclusive, irrevocable, irrevocable and non-transferable right to use the software on its installation in the order specified in the order.
(2) The Contractor shall grant the Client, in respect of the standard software provided under a Cloud concept, a simple, non-exclusive right to use the software in the Cloud in the Cloud Contract, limited and non-transferable Order.
(4) The license terms of the Microsoft software are included for the Microsoft Dynamics
2. PRICES AND CHARGES
(1) The prices and charges result from the offer / order confirmation. If no prices are agreed for additional services, the usual hourly rates of the contractor will be applied. All prices are agreed as net prices plus statutory value added tax.
(2) The Contractor is entitled to demand an advance payment of 50% of an order. The costs are invoiced according to the delivery performance of the individual items and order sections. Services will be billed at the expense of a 7-day payment destination.
3. SETTLEMENT AND RETURN RIGHTS
(1) Offsetting claims other than undisputed or legally established are excluded.
(2) The exercise of a right of retention, which is not based on a right from this contractual relationship, is excluded.
4. INCLUDING OTHER LICENSE CONDITIONS
(1) The software license terms and conditions as well as the respective licensing conditions of the additionally used programs, tools and modules apply to the right of use of the software. If further license conditions are included, the offer / service description is indicated. The terms are made available to the client via the website of the contractor.
(2) The costs for Microsoft Dynamics NAV licenses are due for payment before activation and activation by Microsoft.
5. FURTHER DEVELOPMENT AND MAINTENANCE OF THE SOFTWARE
(1) Microsoft warrants the development and maintenance of the software in accordance with the Enhancement Plan. An ongoing enhancement plan (maintenance) is a prerequisite for the utilization of the further development. Microsoft's licensing requirements are the current Microsoft regulations for the use of online services.
(2) An ongoing enhancement plan (maintenance) is a prerequisite for the further development of the BSS industry solutions.
(3) The Enhancement Plan (maintenance) begins upon conclusion of the contract and is compulsory for the first year. It is automatically renewed for a further year, unless the client terminates the contract in writing 3 months before the end of the year. The Microsoft contract for online services in the cloud is automatically extended by 3 months if it is not terminated at the end of the quarter.
(4) The client acquires the right to update according to the Enhancement Plan. In addition to the elimination of errors, updates include updates to the licensed software and the implementation of legal / legal changes. New, individual requirements of the client are contracted and provided by the contractor according to the agreed or regularly applicable service rates.
(5) The maintenance, support, telephonic support and the response times for correcting errors are the basis for the separately concluded user support contract. Please refer to the relevant service description and maintenance conditions.
6. TERMS OF SERVICE
(1) By purchasing this App you agree to the full terms of service, which can be read here:BSS-Ost GmbH AGB