PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY.
THIS END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT ("AGREEMENT") IS BETWEEN ALFAPEOPLE (THE "COMPANY") AND THE PERSON WHO SUBSCRIBES TO THE SOLUTION(S) PROVIDED WHICH ACCOMPANIES THIS AGREEMENT (THE "USER"). THIS AGREEMENT GIVES THE USER THE RIGHT TO ACCESS AND USE THE COMPANY'S SOLUTION(S). THE COMPANY WILL NOT CHARGE FOR SOLUTION(S).
BY CLICKING THE "I AGREE" BUTTON BELOW AND ACCESSING THE SERVICE, THE USER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE USER HAS READ THIS AGREEMENT, UNDERSTANDS IT, AND AGREES TO BE BOUND BY IT. IF THE USER DOES NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS IN THIS AGREEMENT, THE USER SHOULD NOT ACCESS OR OTHERWISE UTILIZE THE PRODUCTS BECAUSE NO LICENSE SHALL HAVE BEEN GRANTED THERETO.
1. LICENSE. The user can use use the Company's solution(s) free of cost, and the User's adherence to all provisions of this Agreement, the Company grants the User a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and use the Company's solutions.
2. RESTRICTIONS. User may not copy, modify, or transfer the solution to others, in whole or in part, except as expressly provided in this Agreement. The solution contains trade secrets of the Company, and the User may not reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, or translate the solutions, or otherwise attempt to derive its source code or the source code through which the solution is accessed, or authorize any third-party to do any of the foregoing. The license granted hereunder is personal to the User, and any attempt by the User to transfer any of the rights, duties or obligations hereunder shall terminate this Agreement and be void. The User may not rent, lease, loan, resell, or distribute the solution or any part thereof in any way including, but not limited to, making the solution available to others via shared access to a single computer, a computer network, or by sharing access information, which includes the User's Username and Password.
3. OWNERSHIP. The Company's solutions are the property of the Company, if any, and subject to applicable patent, copyright, trade secrets, trademarks and other proprietary rights. The solutions are licensed, not sold, to the User for use only under the terms of this Agreement, and the Company reserves all rights not expressly granted to the User.
4. TERMINATION. This Agreement will terminate immediately if the User breaches any term of this Agreement. Further, in the event of a termination or expiration of any agreement between the Company, the User's right to access and use the solutions may also terminate without prior notice to User.
5. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN, THE COMPANY'S SOLUTION(S) ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES. THE COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND, FOR THE SOLUTION(S) AND ANY OTHER MATERIAL PROVIDED TO THE USER BY THE COMPANY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SOLUTION(S) ARE ERROR-FREE, THAT THEIR OPERATION WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT SOLUTION(S) WILL MEET ANY PARTICULAR USER REQUIREMENTS. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY AND PROVIDES NO ASSURANCE THAT THE SOLUTION(S) WILL MEET CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS OF ANY REGULATORY AUTHORITY OR OTHER ASSOCIATION LICENSING AGENCY, WITHIN OR OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES.